|Born||Hope Danielle Miller
September 1986 (age 29)
Plant City, Florida, U.S.
|Other names||Hope Miller, Hope Danielle Miller, Hope McLendon|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg)|
Brooke Skye (born Hope Danielle Miller, September 5, 1986 in Plant City, Florida) is a model, and former American pornographic actress who currently lives in San Diego, California. During her pornographic career she frequently performed solo softcore, shaving, dildo, and also lesbian scenes.
Skye generally appeared in solo, or lesbian-themed video and photo shoots. Her first experience in porn came about through auditioning for Welivetogether.com, and her personal website, brookeskye.com. Skye's site utilized the latest web technologies such as high-definition movies.
Skye has appeared on the radio program Bubba the Love Sponge Show three times. In October 2006, Miller sued host Todd Clem claiming that she was harassed and injured during an on-air stunt involving an over-sized sex toy with porn actress Melissa Harrington. In 2007, a judge turned down a request by Clem's attorneys to dismiss the lawsuit, indicating that there was enough that Miller has a legitimate claim. However, the case was eventually voluntarily dismissed with prejudice.
Skye was nominated at the 2008 Xbiz Web Babe of the Year. In December 2007, she was selected as one of the first "Fleshlight Girls" with a version offered that was molded from her vulva. She most often performed with her friend, and fellow actress, Lucy Summers. Skye identifies as bisexual.
- Emanuella Greenberg (October 11, 2006). "Porn model claims radio host forced her into live sex act on his show". Court TV. Archived from the original on 2006-10-18. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- Scott Barancik (April 2, 2007). "Bubba the Love Sponge still squeezed by local lawsuits". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- "Hope Danielle Miller mugshot". Retrieved July 4, 2014.
- "Brooke Skye review brookeskye.com". Planetclimax.com. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- "Shock jock Clem sued on botched sex stunt". United Press International. October 7, 2006. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- Thomas W. Krause (2007-07-26). "Judge refuses to toss radio lawsuit". HeraldTribune.com. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- "Court Docket". Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court. External link in
- G. Zisk Rice (2008-01-12). "Gay Companies Earn XBiz Awards Nominations". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-03-11.
- Anne Winter (2007-12-10). "Fleshlight Taps New Markets With Brand New Products". XBIZ. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- "Welcome to". Brookeskye.com. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Floridian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|