Brooklyn Joseph Beckham
4 March 1999
|Alma mater||Parsons The New School for Design|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Brooklyn Joseph Beckham (born 4 March 1999) is British model and photographer. He is the eldest son of former English footballer David Beckham and English singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham.
Brooklyn Joseph Beckham was born in London, England to David Beckham and Victoria Beckham (née Adams). It is often reported that he was named Brooklyn because he was conceived in Brooklyn, New York, but he was not; that is where his mother discovered she was pregnant and the place where David Beckham went after the 1998 FIFA World Cup. He grew up in Madrid, Spain, while his father played for Real Madrid and in Los Angeles, California when his father played for LA Galaxy. According to the elder Beckham, he and his younger brothers Romeo and Cruz learned to speak Spanish fluently, and had American accents while living in California. He has three younger siblings: Romeo, Cruz, and sister Harper Seven. His godparents are Elton John, David Furnish, and Elizabeth Hurley.
To earn money for his own things, he worked part time at a coffee shop.
He started modelling in 2014. He has modelled in editorials and covers for Vogue China, Miss Vogue, Interview, L'Uomo Vogue, T:The New York Times Style Magazine, and Dazed Korea. He photographed a campaign for Burberry BRIT, starring models Ben Rees, Carvell Conduah, Eliza Thomas, Liv Mason Pearson, and Maddie Demaine. He has been photographed by Bruce Weber, Terry Richardson, Daniel Jackson, and Alasdair McLellan. Beckham is a part of a modelling trend where children of famous people and models with large social media presence are successful.
Beckham dated American actress Chloë Grace Moretz. He attended the 2016 Democratic National Convention with her in support of Hillary Clinton. He previously dated French model-singer Sonia Ben Ammar.
- Nast, Condé. "Brooklyn Beckham Just Scored His Biggest Vogue Cover Yet". Teen Vogue.
- Jones, Jonathan (13 July 2016). "Brooklyn Beckham's Burberry campaign – the art critic's verdict" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Images, Getty. "Brooklyn Beckham and dad, soccer star, David Beckham at a game together". chicagotribune.com.
- "The origin of Brooklyn Beckham's name". People. Archived from the original on January 6, 2012.
- "Celebrity godparents and famous godchildren in pictures". HELLO!. 25 November 2013.
- "Guess which Beckham has got a job paying £2.68 an hour". 19 May 2014.
- Gaines, Cork. "David Beckham's oldest son no longer wants to play soccer, and the reason why broke his dad's heart". Business Insider.
- "Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut on Man About Town Magazin". E! Online. 31 March 2014.
- "BROOKLYN BECKHAM'S FRAGRANCE CAMPAIGN FOR BURBERRY IS HERE". Fashionista.
- "Brit Fragrance 2016 (Burberry)". MODELS.com.
- "Moments of the Year: 6. Celebrity Kin". models.com.
- Williams, Rhiannon (17 August 2016). "Why is Brooklyn Beckham selling phones?" – via www.bbc.com.
- "WATCH: Chloë Grace Moretz Confirms She's Dating Brooklyn Beckham: 'Yes, We're in a Relationship'". PEOPLE.com.
- Rodulfo, Kristina (29 July 2016). "Chloë Grace Moretz Had Best Date Ever at the Democratic National Convention". ELLE.
- Spedding, Emma; Sowray, Bibby (14 March 2016). "Everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham's 'girlfriend' Sonia Ben Ammar". Telegraph.