Location within Ottawa
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Address||525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 2W2|
|Opening||18 June 2003|
|Design and construction|
|Number of rooms||276|
|Number of suites||36|
The Brookstreet Hotel is a modern luxury hotel in the Kanata suburb of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, located north of the Queensway, near the intersection of March Road and Carling Avenue, in the Kanata Research Park and adjacent to the Marshes Golf Club.
The grand opening of the Brookstreet Hotel was held on June 18, 2003. The event cost $1 Million. The Brookstreet hosts an annual gala, Lumière, that has raised over $1 Million for charity. The hotel was also the site of the 2006 Bilderberg Conference.
Perspectives is a CAA/AAA four-diamond restaurant in the Brookstreet Hotel. Clifford Lyness is the Executive Chef.
- "Ottawa's Brookstreet resort fulfills two roles". Montreal Gazette. 3 July 2015. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Brookstreet Hotel" page on Emporis.com
- "Brookstreet's Lumière gala passes $1 million mark". Ottawa Citizen. 17 September 2015. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Secretive Bilderberg over but was world domination discussed?". Ottawa Citizen. Canwest News Service. 12 June 2006. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- "Perspectives Restaurant". Brookstreet Hotel. Retrieved 2015-04-15.