Brother's Keeper (software)
7.5.4 / October 15, 2020
|Available in||20 languages|
The program functions as a database, a research planner and task organizer, a data analyzer, a chart producer, and a report writer. The software enables export and import in the GEDCOM specification for exchanging genealogical data.
Brother's Keeper has an email list for user support.
Brother's Keeper is available in the following languages: English, Norwegian, French (Canadian), French (Belgium), German, Danish, Icelandic and Czech, Dutch, Dutch (Belgium), Estonian, Slovenian, Slovak, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Catalan, Portuguese, and Afrikaans.
- "Brother's Keeper (original website)". Archived from the original on 1996-12-20. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- "trademark: B BROTHER'S KEEPER (serial no. 77158686), Mark First Use Anywhere". November 22, 1988.
- Brother's Keeper
- Languages available for version 6.6
- "Brother's Keeper 7.0". PC Magazine. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Brother's Keeper Features". John Steed. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- Subject: Re: GEDCOM to Access/Paradox conversion ??? From:Xavier Van Dessel - GEDCOM-L Archives -- June 2000, week 2 (#6)
- BK mailing list
- Official website
- Brother's Keeper DOS Version 5.2B
- Brother's Keeper Windows Version 5.2G
- Brother's Keeper Windows Version 6.6
- Brother's Keeper Windows Version 7
- Brother's Keeper Forum on genealogy.com
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|