|Directed by||Harold M. Shaw|
|Written by||Bannister Merwin
Brother Officers is a 1915 British silent war film directed by Harold M. Shaw and starring Henry Ainley, Lettice Fairfax and Gerald Ames. It was based on a play by Leo Trevor. A soldier wins the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
A British made film distributed by Paramount in the United States.
- Henry Ainley – John Hinds
- Lettice Fairfax – Baroness Honour Royden
- Gerald Ames – Lieutenant Lancelot Pleydell
- Charles Rock – Jim Stanton
- George Bellamy – Colonel Stapleton
- Frank Stanmore – Dean
- Wyndham Guise – Bookmaker
- Gwynne Herbert – Lady Pleydell
- "Brother Officers (1915)". BFI. Retrieved 2017-08-22.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|