Brotherhood of the Daleks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Brotherhood of the Daleks|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Executive producer||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||October 2008|
The Doctor and Charley land in an alien jungle filled with a brotherhood of socialist Daleks. In the fourth episode the Daleks sing a Dalek version of "The Red Flag" sung to the tune of "O Tannenbaum."
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Charley Pollard — India Fisher
- Mugrat — Michael Cochrane
- Tamarus — Harriet Kershaw
- Valion — Derek Carlyle
- Nyaiad — Jo Castleton
- Jesic — Alison Thea-Skot
- Septal — Steve Hansell
- The Daleks — Nicholas Briggs
- Derek Carlyle has previously appeared in The Death Collectors & Spider's Shadow.
- Charley has met the Daleks twice before with the Eighth Doctor in The Time of the Daleks and at Folkestone in Terror Firma. In the latter story she met Davros as well.
- The memory recalled in this story is Charley and C'rizz's escape scene from the first episode of Terror Firma.
- References are made to Spiridon, the titular Planet of the Daleks.
- The hallucinogenic plants encountered here were first featured in The Mind's Eye.
- Dalek replicants were first used in The Chase.
- Big Finish Productions - Brotherhood of the Daleks
- Brotherhood of the Daleks at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|