From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brough (rhymes with English bruff or rough or Scottish loch depending on location) may mean or refer to an area, enclosure, round tower or outer wall of a feudal castle.
- Brough under Stainmore, a village in Cumbria
- Brough Castle nearby.
- Brough-on-Noe, a hamlet in Derbyshire
- Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire, a town
- Brough, Nottinghamshire, a village on the Fosse Way
- The Brough of Birsay tidal island and lighthouse, Orkney Islands
- Brough, Shetland
- Brough, Caithness, near Dunnet Head
- Brough (surname)
- Brough Motorcycles, made in England from 1908 to 1926
- Brough Superior, a brand of English motorcycles and automobiles were made from 1919 to 1940
- Brough Family Organization, international family history association of Brough descendants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.