From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broughton may refer to:
- Broughton, Nova Scotia
- Broughton Archipelago, British Columbia
- the Broughton Strait off the north coast of Vancouver Island, between that island and Queen Charlotte Strait
- the Broughton Peaks, a small group of peaks in the Barkley Sound region of the west coast of Vancouver Island
- Broughton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Broughton, Cambridgeshire
- Broughton, Craven, North Yorkshire
- Broughton, Cumbria
- Broughton, Salford
- Broughton, Hampshire
- Broughton, Lancashire
- Broughton, Lincolnshire
- Broughton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Broughton, Northamptonshire
- Broughton, Oxfordshire
- Broughton, Ryedale, North Yorkshire
- Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria
- United States
- Broughton RUFC, an English rugby union club
- Broughton Park RUFC, an English rugby union club.
- Broughton Rangers, an English rugby league club.
- Broughton Anglican College, Menangle, New South Wales, an Australian college
- Broughton High School, Edinburgh, a Scottish school
- Needham B. Broughton High School, an American school
- Broughton Hospital, a psychiatric treatment facility located in Morganton, North Carolina, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broughton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.