From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brow may refer to:
- Eyebrow, an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye
- Forehead, the fore part of the human head
- Entryway for boarding the ship similar to a gangplank
- Brow, Dumfries and Galloway, hamlet in Scotland
People with the surname
- Loren G. Brow (1920–1996), nicknamed "Totch", author describing the Florida Everglades
- Scott Brow (born 1969), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.