Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brow may refer to:
- Eyebrow, an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye
- Forehead, the fore part of the human head
- Entryway for boarding the ship similar to a gangplank
- Brow, Dumfries and Galloway, hamlet in Scotland
- A low place in the roof of a mine, giving insufficient headroom
- The Brow, a band from Fremantle, Western Australia
- Brow Point, the western entrance headland of Blue Whale Harbour on the north coast of South Georgia
- Brow Monument and Brow Monument Trail, Coconino County, Arizona, located in the Kaibab National Forest
People with the surname
- Loren G. Brow (1920–1996), nicknamed "Totch", author describing the Florida Everglades
- Scott Brow (born 1969), American baseball player
- Broward (disambiguation)
- Browder (disambiguation)
- Dubrow (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Brow"
- All pages with a title containing Brow
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.