Brown Bomber (cocktail)
|Served||Straight up; without ice|
|Standard drinkware||Old Fashioned glass|
|Commonly used ingredients||
|Preparation||Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.|
The Brown Bomber is a vintage American cocktail.
The origin of the drink is unclear. It may have been created in honor of Joe Louis, the African-American boxer and World Heavyweight Champion from 1937 to 1949, who was nicknamed "The Brown Bomber."
- The Complete Bartender (Updated) - Robyn M. Feller. p. 39.
- "Brown Bomber recipe". drinksmixer.com. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Brown Bomber". thespir.it. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Brown Bomber". kindredcocktails.com. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Drinks List & Recipes PDT Hamburg". scribd.com. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
|This mixed drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|