Brown sugar (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brown sugar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brown sugar is unrefined or partially refined soft sugar.
Brown Sugar may also refer to:
- "Brown Sugar" (The Rolling Stones song), by the Rolling Stones
- Brown Sugar (Freddie Roach album) a 1964 album by jazz organist Freddie Roach
- Brown Sugar (D'Angelo album)
- Brown Sugar (1922 film), a 1922 British silent film directed by Fred Paul
- Brown Sugar (1931 film), a 1931 British romantic drama starring Constance Carpenter
- Brown Sugar (2002 film), a 2002 American romantic drama starring Taye Diggs
- Brown Sugar (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 2002 film
- "Brown Sugar", song by ZZ Top from ZZ Top's First Album
- Brown Sugar, "street name" for heroin
- Brown Sugar, crayon color of Crayola Heads 'n Tails
- Brown Sugar (group), a British female vocal reggae group formed in 1976
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brown sugar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.