From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brownfield in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brownfield is a term used in urban planning to describe land previously used for industrial purposes or some commercial uses.
Brownfield or Brown Field may also refer to:
- Brownfield, Maine
- Brownfield, Texas
- Brownfields, Louisiana
- Brownfield, Alberta, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
People with the surname
- Brownfield status, a legal condition regarding certain land
- Brownfield (software development)
- Brown Field Municipal Airport, San Diego County, California
- Brown Field (Valparaiso University), stadium in Valparaiso, Indiana, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brownfield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.