Browning station in May 2017.
|Location||Heart Butte Road & Depot Road|
Browning, MT 59417
|Owned by||BNSF Railway|
|Line(s)||BNSF Railway Hi Line Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2017)||1,644 4.31% (Amtrak)|
Browning station is a train station in Browning, Montana. It is a seasonal stop for Amtrak's Empire Builder, open from October to April. It serves Browning and the rest of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation, as well as the eastern side of Glacier National Park. It functions as an alternate for the East Glacier Park station at Glacier National Park, which closes during the winter.
Notes and references
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Montana" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017. Retrieved December 23, 2017.
- "Browning, MT (BRO)". greatamericanstations.com. Amtrak. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- Grau, Kara; Bruns-Dubois, Melissa; Nickerson, Norma P. (December 2006). "The Economic Review of the Travel Industry in Montana" (PDF). Institute for Tourism and Recreation Research at the University of Montana. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-12-30. Retrieved 2007-02-01.
- Browning (BRO) Station, Great American Stations website
- Amtrak – Stations – Browning, MT
- Browning Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
|This Montana train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|