This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Past members||Dino Concepcion
Brownman Revival is a Filipino reggae band founded in November 1994. They count Bob Marley, Big Mountain, Aswad, Inner Circle, and UB40 among their musical influences as well as Filipino reggae group Tropical Depression and OPM acts such as Eraserheads, APO Hiking Society, and VST & Company. One author describes Brownman Revival's music as "reggae-inspired beats with traditional folk pop rhythms and the basest of lyrical themes".
- Dennis Concepcion - drums, vocals
- Alex Abundo - trumpet
- Januarie Sundiang - percussions
- Hiroki Ambo - bass
- Randy Mercader - keyboards, vocals
- Benjamin Perez - vocals
- Nhoel Austria - lead guitars
- Ian Sumagui - alto sax
- PJ Aguilar - tenor sax
Studio albums and EPs
|Coming Soon EP||
|Eto Pa! EP||
|New Arrival EP||
- Gil, Baby A. "Pinoy Reggae with Brownman Revival". Archived from the original on 7 June 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Brownman Revival: Bio". Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- Caña, Paul John (20 April 2010). "Can't get enough of Brownman Revival". The Manila Times. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "Steady Lang by Brownman Revival on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- "Ayos Din by Brownman Revival on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- "Eto Pa - EP by Brownman Revival on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-10-31.