|Born||13 June 1955|
Bruce Astill (born 13 June 1955) is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer of the 1970s and 1980s. A Queensland State of Origin representative three-quarter back, he played club football in the Brisbane Rugby League premiership with Souths Magpies whom he captained to victory in the 1981 Grand Final.
Astill first represented Queensland against New South Wales in 1979. He was selected on the bench for the first ever State of Origin match in 1980, becoming Queensland State of Origin player No. 15, but did not take the field.
- Bruce Astill at rugbyleagueproject.com
- Bruce ASTILL - Former Origin Greats at fogs.com.au
- Queensland Representative Players at qrl.com.au
- "Queensland Origin Players". Former Origin Greats. fogs.com.au. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- Ricketts, Steve (15 May 2008). "Lionel Morgan's SOS call: Sack our selectors". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 30 May 2011.