7 September 1958 |
Pasadena, California, United States
|Labels||Enja, Fresh Sound, MAXJAZZ|
Bruce Barth, born September 7, 1958 in Pasadena, California, is a jazz pianist. He has played the piano since the age of five. Barth's career had included major work with ensembles, as well as solo work. Throughout his career, he has played on the Enja, Fresh Sound, and MAXJAZZ labels.
- In Focus, Enja, 1993.
- Morning Call, Enja, 1994.
- Four For Time, Criss Cross Jazz, 1995
- Don't Blame Me, Double-Time, 1997.
- Live, Double-Time, 1998.
- Hope Springs Eternal, (Live), Double-Time, 1998.
- Somehow It's True, Double-Time Records, 2000.
- Where Eagles Fly, Fresh Sound, 2000.
- East and West, MAXJAZZ, 2001.
- Live at the Village Vanguard, MAXJAZZ, 2003.
- "Live At Cafe del Teatre-Lleida Jazz Festival" Quadrant Records, 2007
- This Side of Strayhorn, MAXJAZZ, 2011.