This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bruce Burgess is a documentary filmmaker.
Burgess has written, directed and hosted a series of documentary specials that relate to Conspiracy theory and fringe theory subject matters like Bigfoot, the Bermuda Triangle, the mummified corpse of Mary Magdalene in France, ancient history, alien abductions, as well as on the British Royal family, Paranormal claims, CIA assassinations and global terrorism.
In 2002 Burgess formed a Los Angeles-based production company, Bluebook Films, with René Barnett, and in 2004 wrote and directed his first 35mm short film Rosbeef which premiered "out of competition" at the Cannes Film Festival. Burgess and Barnett also worked together on the 2008 film Bloodline.
Born in London, England in 1968, Burgess studied at Hill House School in London, then Harrow School, before starting his own charity in 1986, EDUCAID, raising money through schools for Bob Geldof's Band Aid Trust.
From 1988 to 1990 he worked for BreakMarketing, a subsidiary of Harvey Goldsmith Entertainments working on promotion, marketing and sponsorship with Luciano Pavarotti, Madonna, Elton John, Eric Clapton, George Michael, Level 42 and Michael Jackson. He was also the youngest ever producer of Peter Boizot's Soho Jazz Festival.
From 1990 to 1993 he was asked to be managing director of Unique Public Relations in London, representing major clients from both the UK and US, including Snapple Beverages, Amalfi restaurants, Panini Publishing, Maxwell Communications, Tobacco Dock Development, The Duke of Edinburgh's Awards Scheme, The Trocadero Centre and Heller Macaulay Equities.
From 1993 to 1999, he was Chairman of Transmedia Productions, which he built into Britain's fifth largest independent production company.
In 1996 Burgess created the London Restaurant Awards, which later became the ITV London Restaurant Awards. In 1998 Bruce founded the first ever London Restaurant Week with American Express and The London Tourist Board.
In 2013 with the collaboration of the journalist [[Marcello Polastri]], he will publish a story about forbidden history in Sardinia, dedicating himself to the giants of the Monte Prama.
Burgess has won awards for his BBC documentary Sabina's Story (1998), as well as his expose of the terror group ETA in Bombs & Basques (2001) for Channel 4 in the UK. His film on Area 51, Dreamland was voted best documentary by UFO Magazine in 1998, and top of the 'viewers choice poll' of TLC Channel in 2003.
"...infuriating nonsense to mark the 50th anniversary of the crash at Roswell, New Mexico. The usual suspects are rounded up to tow their party lines (Stanton Friedman, Bob Lazar, et al.) and producer/director/would be intrepid presenter Bruce Burgess does absolutely nothing to question what he's being told or even point out the idiocy of some of the arguments."
- Bloodline (2008), writer/director
- Rosbeef (2004), writer/director
- Meet the Cha Cha's (television series, in development)
- The Main Course (scripted feature film, in development)
- Return to Abydos (film, in development)
- The Forbidden Archaeologist (documentary film, in development)
- Holy Relics (in development)
- Dark Water (television series, in development)
- The Secret Nazis (television series, in development)
- The Shadow Men (television series, in development)
- The Jesus Conspiracy (television series, in development)
- What Happens when we die? (television series, in development)
- The Scole Experiment (two-part documentary, in development)
- Can we Time Travel? (documentary, in development)
- The Real Ark of the Covenant (Forbidden History, 3:1, 2016) writer/director
- Hitler: Suicide or Survivor? (Forbidden History, 3:2, 2016) writer/director
- The Man In The Iron Mask (Forbidden History, 3:3, 2016) writer/director
- Bloodlust: Real Vampires (Forbidden History, 3:4, 2016) writer/director
- Inside The Cult of Satan (Forbidden History, 3:5, 2016) writer/director
- In Search of the real King Arthur (Forbidden History, 3:6, 2016) writer/director
- The Lost Treasures of Petra (Forbidden History, 2:1, 2015) writer/director
- The Holy Grail (Forbidden History, 2:2, 2015) writer/director
- The Illuminati (Forbidden History, 2:3, 2015) writer/director
- The Oracles (Forbidden History, 2:4, 2015) writer/director
- Top Secret Nazi UFOS (Forbidden History, 2:5, 2015) writer/director
- The Genius of Nikola Tesla (Forbidden History, 2:6, 2015) writer/director
- History's Ultimate Spies (2014), director
- The Secrets of the Alchemists (Forbidden History, 1:6, 2013) writer/director
- The Treasure of Solomon (Forbidden History, 1:5, 2013) writer/director
- The Mystery of the Giants (Forbidden History, 1:4, 2013) writer/director with the collaboration of the reporter Marcello Polastri.
- The Bloodline of Christ (Forbidden History, 1:3, 2013) writer/director
- The Third Secret of Fatima (Forbidden History, 1:2, 2013) writer/director
- The Lost Treasure of The Templars (Forbidden History, 1:1, 2013) writer/director (shown on Yesterday channel)
- The Secret Life of Uri Geller (documentary, 2013), producer
- The Ark of the Covenant Revealed (2004), director
- Desert Blast (2003), director
- In Search of the Holy Grail (2003), director
- Bigfootville (2002), director
- Network of Terror (2001), director
- Bombs & Basques – In the Firing Line (2001), director
- The Bermuda Triangle Solved (2001), director
- The Real Jack the Ripper (2000), director
- William: A King in Waiting (2000), director
- Broken Dagger (2000), director
- Raising the Titanic (1999), director
- Rocket Men (1999), director
- Crossing the Line-Sabina’s Story (1998), director
- Bulletcatchers (1998), director
- The Lost Ark (1997), director
- The Royal Soap Opera (1997), director
- Dreamland (1996), director
- William: The Making of a King (1996), director
- Impact Earth (1996), director
- The Uninvited (1995), director
- The Cattle Files (1997), director
- Raw 94 (1994), director
- The Restaurant Show (1993), director
- Baker, Brent (6 May 2008). "ABC Ignores Bigfoot, UFO Films of Jesus-Debunking Documentarian". CyberAlert. Media Research Center. Retrieved 9 May 2008.
- Dreamland, Transmedia and Dandelion Production for Sky Television (1996).
- "Dreamland  – Review @ EOFFTV". Eofftv.com. 1 January 2009. Archived from the original on 8 February 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2012.