Bruce Green is an American film editor known for his work with directors such as Garry Marshall, Mark Waters, and Jon Turteltaub. Trained by editor Michael Kahn, he was the first assistant editor on Raiders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. He was in the visual effects department of Star Wars: Episode IV.
Green began his career editing Friday the 13th films, including Friday the 13th: A New Beginning and Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. Later, he edited films such as Cool Runnings, The Princess Diaries and Freaky Friday. He has also worked in television, editing Jane the Virgin.
|2013||Witches of East End||TV series (4 episodes)|
|2014||Franklin & Bash||TV series (3 episodes)|
|2014-2015||Jane the Virgin||TV series (7 episodes)|
|2017||The Mick||TV pilot episode|
- "Bruce Green".
- "Bruce Greene, ACE "Fireside Chat" #10 in the Series". Archived from the original on 2014-12-19. Retrieved 2014-11-12.
- Pollock, Dale (1 January 1999). "Skywalking: The Life And Films of George Lucas, Updated Edition". Da Capo Press – via Google Books.
- Form+Spark. "Editors Guild Magazine - Columns - Union Made". Archived from the original on 2014-08-29. Retrieved 2014-11-12.
- "Jane the Virgin". 13 October 2014 – via IMDb.
- Form+Spark. "Editors Guild Magazine - Short Ends". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2014-11-12.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|