Bruce Guthrie is a senior Australian journalist and former newspaper and magazine editor.
In November 2008 he was sacked as editor-in-chief of Melbourne's Herald-Sun newspaper: he sued his employer, Rupert Murdoch's News Ltd, and won: the court battle and some of Guthrie's earlier career is reported in his 2010 book Man Bites Murdoch: Four Decades in Print, Six Days in Court.
- "Media Watch: Web extra - A decade of living dangerously (24/11/2014)". www.abc.net.au.
- "Guthrie v News". Radio National. 12 October 2010.
- "Man Bites Murdoch". 12 October 2010.
- "Guthrie 'told he was best candidate'". 27 April 2010.
- "Sacked editor awarded $580,808". 14 May 2010.