Bruce Lee and I
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bruce Lee and I|
|Mandarin||Lǐ Xiǎolóng yǔ wǒ|
|Cantonese||Lei5 Siu2 Lung4 jyu4 ngo5|
|Directed by||Lo Mar|
|Produced by||Evan Yang|
Betty Ting Pei
|Written by||Suen A-Foo|
|Starring||Betty Ting Pei|
|Music by||Koo Ka-fai|
|Edited by||Leung Wing-chan|
|Distributed by||Intercontinental Video Limited|
Bruce Lee and I (Chinese: 李小龍與我, released in the United States as Bruce Lee: His Last Days, His Last Nights) is a 1976 Hong Kong biographical action film directed by Lo Mar, and starring Betty Ting Pei and Danny Lee. The film was released in the Hong Kong on 9 January 1976. The film is based on Bruce Lee's last days leading up to his death in Pei's apartment at Hong Kong on 20 July 1973.
The movie is mainly Betty Ting's story with Bruce Lee based on real life events. Opens with Betty and Bruce rolling around in bed around the time he died. Continues with Betty telling her story to a bartender, beginning when she was a loner school girl, she meets Bruce when he saves her from a beating one night and gives her some money. She then attempts to break into show biz and meets Bruce again: from there they become lovers until his death.
- Betty Ting Pei as Herself
- Danny Lee as Bruce Lee
- Lu Chin-ku as Chao Yueh
- Unicorn Chan
- Wong San as Lo Wei
- Alexander Grand as Rensky
- Yuen Cheung-yan as Thug attacking Betty in bar
- Chan Lau as Thug in bar
- Tino Wong as Thug in bar
- Chow Yun-kin as Thug in bar
- Yuen Shun-yee as Stuntman on Movie Set
- Lee Chiu as Stuntman on Movie Set
- Yuen Kwai as Thug
- Chin Yuet-sang as Thug
- Alan Chui Chung-San as Thug
- Hsu Hsia as Thug
- Wong Pau-gei as Thug
- Ho Pak-kwong as Waiter
- Nam Seok-hun as Bartender
- Chan Siu-gai as Extra on movie set
- Chu Yau-ko as Gambler
- Fung Ging-man
- Chin Chun
|This article related to a Hong Kong film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a martial arts film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Bruce Lee". Bruce Lee. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- "李小龍與我", 维基百科，自由的百科全书 (in Chinese), 2018-10-28, retrieved 2019-04-09
- "Bruce Lee: His Last Days - The Grindhouse Cinema Database". www.grindhousedatabase.com. Retrieved 2019-04-09.
- Poole, Steven (2007-04-28). "Review: Bruce Lee and Me by Brian Preston, American Shaolin by Matthew Polly". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
- "The Best Bruce Lee Movies". Ranker. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
- Bruce Lee and I, retrieved 2019-04-10
- Lainey (2014-07-30). "The Truth Behind Bruce Lee's Death, 41 Years Later". Hype Malaysia. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "李小龙与我 (豆瓣)". movie.douban.com. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "Bruce Lee and I (1976)". hkmdb.com. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- Bruce Lee and I, retrieved 2019-04-08
- Celestial Pictures Shaw Brothers Universe. (2012, November 18). Bruce Lee & I 李小龍與我 (1975) **Official Trailer** by Shaw Brothers [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K06ZX5FwyA
- Bruce Lee. (2019). Bruce Lee. [online] Available at: https://www.brucelee.com /Retrieved 2019-04-14.