|Born||24 March 1939 (age 78)
Deal, Kent, England
Bruce Montague (born 24 March 1939) is a British actor, best known for his role as Leonard Dunn in the television sitcom Butterflies he has also acted in over 300 television productions. In 2000, he guest-starred in the Doctor Who audio adventure The Genocide Machine and, in the following year, he starred alongside Paul McGann in the Doctor Who story Sword of Orion. In 2015, he appeared as a guest role in Hollyoaks as Derek Clough.
In 2016, he played the part of Florenz Ziegfeld in the stage production of Funny Girl in London's West End Savoy Theatre.
- 80,000 Suspects (1963) - Brooks (uncredited)
- Sextet (1976) - Jonathan
- George and Mildred (1980) - Spanish Businessman
- Olympus Force: The Key (1988) - Captain of the Yacht
- Webber, Richard. "Butterflies star Bruce Montague: 'I became an actor because I couldn't do anything else'". Daily Express. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Bruce Montague - actor". Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- brucemontague.com — Montague's website
- Bruce Montague on Internet Movie Database
- A profile of Bruce Montague
|This biographical article related to English television people is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British television actor born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|