The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ramsey is a native to Seattle and grew up in Edmonds. He obtained his degree from the University of Washington and the University of California, Berkeley. He is married to a retired banker and together they live in Seattle, Washington. Ramsey and his wife have one son.
Ramsey began working for the Seattle Times in March 2000 and is responsible for writing about business, economics, law and foreign affairs. Prior, he worked as a business reporter and columnist. Ramsey has edited several books of the writings of American novelist, financial writer and Old Right figure Garet Garrett as well as written Garrett's first full biography, Unsanctioned Voice.
- Seattle Times staff
- "Liberty: Editors and staff" Archived October 7, 2010, at the Wayback Machine., Libertyunbound.com.
- "Meet the Staff". The Seattle Times Company. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Quotes from Garet Garrett," LewRockwell.com
- Unsanctioned Voice: Garet Garrett, Journalist of the Old Right', Bruce Ramsey, Caxton Press, 2008
- "Garrett the Unique Archived July 10, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.," Stephen Cox, Liberty, June 2009, Vol. 23, No. 5
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States biographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|