Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bruce A. Tate is an American author on the topic of the Java, Ruby, and Elixir programming languages and other computer software. He is also the CTO of icanmakeitbetter.com and the editor of Elixir books for the Pragmatic Bookshelf.
- Adopting Elixir
- Better, Faster, Lighter Java
- Beyond Java: A Glimpse at the Future of Programming Languages
- Bitter EJB, co-authored a critical analysis of Java EJBs
- Bitter Java, a critical analysis of Java
- Deploying Rails Applications
- From Java to Ruby: Things Every Manager Should Know
- Programming Phoenix
- Rails: Up and Running
- Seven Languages in Seven Weeks
- Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks
- Review of Tate's book Beyond Java
- Amazon book review and listings
- Tursiops electronicus: Stimulated tutoring of a language trained dolphin interview in the free Prolog chapter of Seven Languages in Seven Weeks.