From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bruch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bruch may refer to the following
- Bruch, Lot-et-Garonne, a commune in the Lot-et-Garonne département, France
- Bruch, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in the district Bernkastel-Wittlich, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- the old German names of Lom (Strakonice District) and Lom u Mostu in the Czech Republic
- Bruch's membrane, the innermost layer of the choroid in the eye
- 5004 Bruch, an asteroid
Bruch is also a relatively common surname.
- Carl Bruch, American lawyer
- Carl Friedrich Bruch (1789–1857), German ornithologist
- Ernst Brüche (1900–1985), German physicist
- Hilde Bruch (1904–1984), psychoanalyst, expert on eating disorders
- Klaus vom Bruch, German video artist
- Max Bruch (1838–1920), German composer
- Ricky Bruch (1946–2011), Swedish athlete
- Volker Bruch (born 1980), German actor
- Walter Bruch (1908–1990), German engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bruch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.