|Elevation||2,549 ft (777 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||396181|
Bruneau is an unincorporated community in Owyhee County in the southwestern part of the U.S. state of Idaho. The mouth of the Bruneau River is to the northwest and Bruneau Sand Dunes State Park is to the east. As of 2014, Bruneau has a population of 552.
State Highway 51 northbound crosses the Snake River and continues to Mountain Home in Elmore County; southbound it becomes Nevada Route 225 at the border and continues to Elko. State Highway 78 heads northwest within Owyhee County to Grand View, Murphy, and Marsing. Eastbound SH-78 crosses the Snake River and links through Hammett to Interstate 84.
- "Bruneau, Idaho". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Bruneau, ID Demographics Data". Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bruneau, Idaho
- Climate Summary for Bruneau, Idaho
- Moffatt, Riley. Population History of Western U.S. Cities & Towns, 1850-1990. Lanham: Scarecrow, 1996, 90.
- Untraveled Road.com - photos - Bruneau, Idaho - 2008-06-12
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|