Two memorandum of understanding such as cultural and education co-operation including two agreements on avoidance of double taxation and commercial and technical co-operation between both countries government has been signed to further strengthen ties between the two countries. There is also a co-operation in sport between the two countries. Currently, there are a small number of Bruneian expatriates in Qatar who are mainly engineers and technicians working with Qatargas and Qatar Petroleum.
- "Brunei-Qatar Relations". Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Brunei). Archived from the original on 27 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Diyana Ibrahim (18 January 2012). "Brunei, Qatar usher in new era of friendship". The Brunei Times. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Public Relations Unit (12 November 2012). "Minister of Education makes couresty call to Qatar's Minister of Education & Higher Education". Ministry of Education (Brunei). Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- James Kon (7 January 2014). "Towards Brunei-Qatar sports co-operation". Borneo Bulletin. Archived from the original on 23 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Lani Rose R Dizon. "Brunei embassy celebrates 28th national day". Qatar Tribune. Archived from the original on 6 March 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|