Brunello Cucinelli (company)
This article needs to be updated.(May 2018)
|Società per Azioni|
|Traded as||BIT: BC|
|Headquarters||6 Piazza Carlo Alberto dalla Chiesa, (Solomeo), Perugia, Italy|
|Revenue||€414.151 million (2015)|
|€50.975 million (2015)|
|€33.338 million (2015)|
Number of employees
|1,365 (2015 average)|
Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. is an Italian fashion brand which sells menswear, women's wear and accessories in countries including Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, the United States, France, Germany, Austria, Canada, China and Japan. Its net profit rose 10.9% to €29.6 million in 2013. In 2014 it had a market cap of €1.3 billion. In its 2014 U.S. sales increased 12.7% to €122.9 million euros, which made up about 34.5% of its total global profits. The company is headquartered in a 14th-century castle on the top of a hill in the middle of Umbria, an area known as the "green heart" of Italy. The company donates 20% of profits to its charitable foundation, and pays workers wages that are 20% higher than the industry average. The company's 1,300 employees (of whom 800 work in Solomeo) do not punch a time clock; after-hours e-mails are not allowed. The company's products are all hand-made in Italy. Mr. Cucinelli's family trust owns 57% of the company’s stock, which went public in 2012 at €7.75 per share. As of June 2017, the company has a market capitalization of over €1.6 billion.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. 10 June 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- "Profile: Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BCU.MI)". reuters.com. 28 Mar 2014. Retrieved 30 Mar 2014.
- "Brunello Cucinelli affirms double-digit 2014 sales and profit growth". reuters.com. 10 Mar 2014. Retrieved 30 Mar 2014.
- "Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BCU.MI)". reuters.com. 28 Mar 2014. Retrieved 30 Mar 2014.
- Kelsey Drain Brunello Cucinelli Opens Third New York Store March 25, 2015
- Michael Williams, acontinuouslean.com Brunello Cucinelli’s Italian Shangri-la June 7, 2011
- Om Malik, Brunello Cucinelli 2015/04/27
- Jeffrey Podolsky, "The Cucinelli Philosophy: Understated Brunello Cucinelli has become a billionaire on elegant casual wear". Barron's, November 28, 2015
- Listed stock investor.brunellocucinelli.com Accessed: June 2017
- Official site
- "Brunello Cucinelli Clothes Can Make You a Better Man. Provided You’re Very, Very Rich." JON CARAMANICA, The New York Times, April 1, 2015
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fashion brand, house, corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|