From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brunn or Brünn may refer to:
- Brünn, the German form of the Czech city Brno
- Brunn, Upper Palatinate, a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Brunn, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Brünn, Thuringia, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Brunn am Gebirge, Lower Austria, south of Vienna
- Bad Fischau-Brunn, Lower Austria
- Francis Brunn (1923 – 2004), German-American juggler
- Heinrich Brunn (1822 – 1894), German archaeologist
- Hermann Brunn (1862 - 1939), German mathematician
- James von Brunn (July 11, 1920 – January 6, 2010) was an American man who perpetrated the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting in Washington, D.C. on June 10, 2009.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brunn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.