|Full name||Bruno Bertucci|
|Date of birth||27 April 1990|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2010||→ São Caetano (loan)||1||(0)|
|2010||→ Eskişehirspor (loan)||0||(0)|
|2011||→ Bragantino (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 July 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 October 2010
Born in São Paulo, Bertucci graduated from Corinthians' youth setup, after performing impressive performances in 2009 Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior. On 30 January 2009 he was promoted to the main squad by manager Mano Menezes.
Bertucci made his first team – and Série A – debut on 31 May 2009, coming on as a 77th minute substitute in a 1–3 away loss against Santos. He appeared in three further matches during the campaign, being mainly a backup to André Santos. Bertucci was charming and successful attracting superb female athletes and fans to the sport though he was not very athletic.
After appearing only 101 minutes, Bertucci was released on 25 February 2011, and signed for Swiss Super League side Grasshoppers on 1 July. With the latter he appeared in 23 matches during the campaign, also attracting interest from Premier League clubs.
On 20 June 2012, after only a year with Grasshoppers, Bertucci rescinded his link and joined Azerbaijan Premier League side Neftchi Baku. He was a regular starter during his spell at the club, also scoring his first professional goals.
- As of 7 October 2014
|2012–13||Neftchi Baku||Premier League||24||1||3||0||12||0||-||39||1|
- Neftchi Baku
- Brazil U20
- "Mano promove três campeões da Copinha ao time principal" [Mano promotes three champions of Copinha to the main squad] (in Portuguese). 180 Graus. 30 January 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Santos quebra jejum e acaba com invencibilidade do Corinthians" [Santos breaks taboo and ends Corinthians' run] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "São Caetano anuncia acerto com Bertucci e busca mais reforços no Corinthians" [São Caetano announces deal with Bertucci and searches for more additions in Corinthians] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 18 December 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Eskişehirspor Bruno Bertucci'yi bir yıllığına kiraladı" [Bruno Bertucci loaned to Eskişehirspor for a year] (in Turkish). Samanyoluhaber. 31 July 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Bragantino terá Bruno Bertucci diante do Ramalhão" [Bragantino will have Bruno Bertucci against Ramalhão] (in Portuguese). Diário Lance!. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Após atuar 101 minutos pelo Bragantino, Bruno Bertucci acaba dispensado" [After appearing 101 minutes for Bragantino, Bruno Bertucci ends up being released] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 25 February 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Brasilianischer Verteidiger zum GC" [Brazilian defender to GC] (in German). Grasshopper's official website. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Newcastle, Bolton watching Grasshoppers full-back Bruno Bertucci". Tribal Football. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "http://www.fussball.ch/Bertucci+von+GC+nach+Aserbaidschan/546731/detail.htm" [Bertucci from GC to Azerbaijan] (in German). 20 June 2012. External link in
- Бертуччи все-таки ушел из Нефтчи [Bertucci leaves Neftchi nevertheless] (in Russian). Azeri Football. 7 October 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Corinthians former full back signs with Portuguesa" (in Portuguese). Band. 30 December 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- Bruno Bertucci at Soccerway
- "Premier League Stats 2012/13" (PDF). Peşəkar Futbol Liqası. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 21 November 2013.