|Full name||Bruno Cazarine Constantino|
|Date of birth||6 May 1983|
|Place of birth||Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2005||→ Terrassa (loan)||19||(3)|
|2005–2007||Naval 1º Maio||17||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 March 2012.
On 27 August 2010, Cazarine signed a 12-month deal with 2009–10 Australian A-League champions Sydney FC after a successful trial. He made his debut for Sydney in their Round 5, 3–1 loss to Adelaide United at the Sydney Football Stadium
Cazarine's first goal for Sydney FC was in a 2–1 away loss to Wellington Phoenix. After finishing the 2010/11 season as Sydney FC's highest goalscorer with 9 goals, Cazarine signed a 1-year extension allowing him to play in the Asian Champions League and into the 2011–12 season.
Cazarine played an important role along with Nick Carle in helping to keep Sydney FC's Champions League campaign hopes alive after scoring a brace in Sydney's 3–2 win against Shanghai Shenhua in Shanghai, followed by Sydney's only goal a week later in their 3–1 loss to Suwon Bluewings.
Cazarine made his milestone 50th and final appearance for the club in their 3–2 semi-final defeat at the hands of Wellington Phoenix. He left the club at the end of the 2011–12 season citing a mixture of uncertainty regarding his future at the club, as well as family reasons back in Brazil. footballer who plays for
In the summer of 2012, Cazarine arrived in the UK to undertake a trial with Coventry City.
Sydney FC statistics
Cazarine is Sydney FC's second most prolific striker in the clubs history, with a goals to game ratio of 0.34 goals/game. This sits him behind Alessandro Del Piero at 0.58 goals/game and in front of previous Sydney FC stars Dwight Yorke on 0.32 and Alex Brosque in third at 0.30. This also included many appearances as a substitute in the 2011–12 season.
Statistics accurate as of 1 April 2012
|Sydney FC total||50||17||3||0||0||0||6||3||0||56||20||3|
- "Journeyman from Brazil keen to lift Sky Blues off the bottom of the table". Sydney Morning Herald. 30 August 2010. Retrieved 30 August 2010.
- Smithies, Tom (24 August 2010). "Brazilian Bruno Cazarine trials for Sydney FC". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 30 August 2010.
- "Sergio Inflicts More Sydney Misery". FourFourTwo Australia. 4 September 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- Stoney, Emma (11 September 2010). "Phoenix edge hapless Sydney FC". `. A-League. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- "Cazarine Signs on For More". FourFourTwo Australia. 28 February 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Comeback Kings Sydney Seal Vital Winq". Australian FourFourTwo. 19 April 2011. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Cazarine contract can wait". Daily Telegraph. 27 March 2012. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- Hassett, Sebastian (10 April 2012). "Cazarine walks out as contract saga drags on". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Ultimate A-League Goals to Game Ratio". Ultimate A-League Australia. 4 March 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.