|Full name||Bruno Kepi|
|Date of birth||4 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Shkodër, Albania|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||→ Skënderbeu (loan)||14||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Tërbuni (loan)||13||(1)|
|2009||→ Ada (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2017|
On 31 August 2013, Kepi was transferred to Tërbuni Pukë by signing a 12-month contract. He made his debut on the same day by starting in the opening league match against Elbasani which finished in a 2–1 away defeat. Following this, Kepi become a regular starter in the lineup, becoming a fan favourite in the process. His first score-sheet contributions came later on 19 October when he scored the winner in the match against Tomori Berat for the matchday 7. His second goal came on 7 December in the match against Pogradeci, netting the third in a 3–1 home win, giving the team another three points in their bid to achieve protomion. On 15 March of the following year, Kepi netted his third of the season, another matchwinner, as Tërbuni defeated Burreli. Kepi finished his first Tërbuni season by making 27 league appearances, in addition 1 cup appearance, as Tërbuni finished third in league, failing to secrue a spot for top flight next season and was eliminated in the first round of Albanian Cup by Apolonia Fier.
Terbuni were promoted from the Northern Division of the Albanian First Division to the Superliga during the 2014/15 season. The final game of the season was against KS Besëlidhja Lezhë which will have decided who would be promoted to the Superliga. Terbuni needed a win or a draw, whilst Beselidhja needed a win. Kepi held the team on his shoulders as he was deliberate in keeping the ball in the other half by ensuring no goals against Terbuni. The game ended 2-0 in favor of Tërbuni, goals coming in the first half by Senad Lekaj and in the second half by Taulant Marku. Tërbuni ended the 2014–15 Albanian First Division season in the Northern division with 21 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses. They then faced the winners from the Southern Division, KF Bylis Ballsh at Elbasan Arena for the First Division cup, but lost 2-0. For the first time in their history, they appeared in the Superliga in the 2015–16 Albanian Superliga.
On 29 May 2014, Kepi agreed a contract extension with the club, signing until June 2015. He kicked off 2014–15 season by playing full 90 minutes as Tërbuni started the season with a 1–1 draw at Besa Kavajë. Kepi's first goal came later in the third matchday as Tërbuni achieved a hard-fought win against Iliria Fushë-Krujë, winning 4–2 after being behind in the first half. Tërbuni finished the first half of the season as Winter Champions after winning 1–0 against the same opponent on 20 December.
- Soccerway profile
- Footballdatabase profile
- "Pukjanët nuk ndalen, marrin edhe Kepin" [Tërbuni doesn't stop, takes Kepi] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Elbasani vs. Tërbuni Pukë 2 – 1". Soccerway. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Kepi bëhet idhull: Golin, për ultrasit pukjanë" [Kepi becomes idol: The goal, for Puka ultras] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 October 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Tërbuni Pukë vs. Tomori Berat 1 – 0". Soccerway. 19 October 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Tërbuni Pukë vs. Pogradeci 3 – 1". Soccerway. 7 December 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Tërbuni thyen Burrelin, një mbrojtës u jep leksion sulmuesve" [Tërbuni breaks Burreli, a defender gives lectures to strikers] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 16 October 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-09-22. Retrieved 2017-07-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Kepi qëndron në Pukë: Të rinovojnë edhe të tjerët" [Kepi stays in Pukë: The others to renew too] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Besa Kavajë vs. Tërbuni Pukë 1 – 1". Soccerway. 27 September 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Iliria Fushë-Krujë vs. Tërbuni Pukë 2 – 4". Soccerway. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Tërbuni mposht Ilirinë, e mbyll si kampion" [Tërbuni defeats Iliria, finishes as champion] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 December 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Firmosin Lekaj dhe Kepi, klubi do edhe Çutrën" [Kepi and Lekaj sign, now the club want Çutra] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 24 July 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Futbollisti shqiptar Bruno Kepi drejt SHBA" [Albanian footballer Bruno Kepi to USA] (in Albanian). Shkodra Sport. Retrieved 7 July 2017.