|Full name||Bruno da Silva Peres|
|Date of birth||1 March 1990|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2008–2010||Audax São Paulo|
|2010–2012||Audax São Paulo||26||(2)|
|2010||→ Bragantino (loan)||6||(1)|
|2011–2012||→ Guarani (loan)||33||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Roma (loan)||30||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:15, 9 May 2017 (UTC).
Audax and loans
Born in São Paulo, Bruno Peres began his football career with Audax São Paulo Esporte Clube, and was eventually loaned to Clube Atlético Bragantino. He made 6 appearances for the club, scoring once.
On 5 July 2012, Peres signed a one-and-a-half-year loan contract with Santos FC. He made his Santos debut three days later, on the match against Grêmio. Peres scored his first goal for the club on 29 July, against Ponte Preta. Bruno finished the season with 27 appearances for the club (25 for the league), scoring twice.
On 15 January 2013, it was announced that he would join SC Internacional in a four-year deal. However, Colorado had to pay a compensation to Santos, and three days later, the deal collapsed. Santos signed the player permanently in the same day.
After the arrival of Cicinho, Peres was later used as a backup to the former, and appeared in only 11 league matches during the campaign.
On 16 June 2014, Bruno Peres moved to Serie A side Torino, for a €2 million fee. After lengthy problems concerning his registration as a non-EU player, Peres made his debut for the club on 21 September, replacing Cristian Molinaro in the 69th minute of a 0–1 home loss to Hellas Verona, suffering a penalty in the 87th minute, missed by Omar El Kaddouri.
Bruno Peres made his first start on 24 September 2014, in a 2–1 away victory against Cagliari, and assisted Fabio Quagliarella in a 1–1 home draw against Fiorentina four days later. He scored his first goal for the club on 30 November, netting the momentary 1–1 against Juventus, after running for 78 meters with the ball, starting from the defence. On 1 February 2015, he scored the last goal in a 5–1 home win against Sampdoria, on an assist from teammate Marco Benassi. On 29 April 2015, he opened the score in an away game against Palermo (the match would end 2–2). He concluded the season with three goals in 34 appearances, contributing decisively to the season of Torino, who closed in ninth place.
On 16 August 2016, Peres joined Roma on loan from Torino, for a fee of €1 million, with a conditional obligation to purchase – depending on the completion of certain performance targets – for a fee of €12.5m. Moreover, Torino would receive an additional €1.5 million for certain sporting objectives reached by the club and player, making the total fee a maximum of €15 million. 
Style of play
Peres is a right-sided player with exceptional acceleration, pace, notable dribbling skills, and a good shot from distance; an offensive-minded defender, he is capable of playing anywhere along the right flank and has been used as a full-back, as a wing-back, and as a wide midfielder. In 2015–16, Peres was the defender that completed the most dribbles (83) and shots on target (15) across Europe's top five leagues.
- As of 9 May 2017
|Club||Season||National League||National Cup[i]||Continental[ii]||Other[iii]||Total|
|Audax São Paulo||2010||—||—||—||10||0||10||0|
- "Bruno Peres alla Roma". www.torinofc.it (in Italian). Torino F.C. 16 August 2016. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Bragantino apresenta lateral Bruno Peres e zagueiro Everaldo (Bragantino presents full back Bruno Peres and centre back Everaldo); Futebol Interior, 30 April 2010. Retrieved on 9 July 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Guarani contrata Assisinho e deve emprestar Mário Lúcio (Guarani signs Assisinho and should loan Mário Lúcio); Futebol Interior. Retrieved on 9 July 2012. (in Portuguese)
- Buscando reforçar equipe, Santos FC acerta contratações de Bruno Peres e João Pedro (Looking to reinforce the squad, Santos FC signs with Bruno Peres and João Pedro); Santos FC, 5 July 2012. Retrieved on 9 July 2012. (in Portuguese)
- Bruno Peres espera manter impressão positiva no Santos (Bruno Peres hopes to keep good impression at Santos); Diário do ABC, 10 July 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Peres comemora primeiro gol pelo Santos e admite 'gostinho especial' (Peres celebrates first goal for Santos and admits 'special taste'); Placar, 29 July 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Liberado pelo Santos, Bruno Peres fecha com o Internacional (Released from Santos, Bruno Peres signs with Internacional); LANCE! Net, 15 January 2013 (in Portuguese)
- Internacional anuncia desistência de Bruno Peres e vê Gabriel próximo (Internacional announces Bruno Peres' renunciation, and sees Gabriel close); LANCE! Net, 18 January 2013 (in Portuguese)
- Santos compra Bruno Peres e lateral não vem mais para o Inter (Santos buys Bruno Peres and full back will not join Inter anymore); Correio do Povo, 18 January 2013 (in Portuguese)
- Torino F.C. S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2014, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- Bruno Peres é negociado com Torino, da Itália (Bruno Peres is negotiated with Torino, of Italy); Santos' official website, 16 June 2014 (in Portuguese)[dead link]
- "Bruno Peres, il jolly che cambia il Toro: "Nato per correre"". La Stampa (in Italian). 26 September 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Calciomercato Toro, Martinez è l’ultima idea per l’attacco" (in Italian). Tuttosport. 27 May 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Torino vs Hellas Verona". Football-Italia. 21 September 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Cagliari vs Torino". Football Italia. 24 September 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Torino vs Fiorentina". Football-Italia. 28 September 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Juventus 2–1 Torino". Football Italia. 30 November 2014. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "Bruno Peres completes Roma move". www.asroma.com. A.S. Roma. 16 August 2016. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Blair Newman (7 April 2016). "Bruno Peres: Neymar's buccaneering ex-team-mate Europe's big guns are eyeing". FourFourTwo. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Lorenzo Bonansea (28 April 2016). "Calciomercato, Bruno Peres in vetrina: miglior difensore d’Europa per dribbling e tiri" (in Italian). ToroNews.net. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Bruno Peres at Soccerway