From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He works mainly in the cinema of Argentina.
- Guarisove, los olvidados (1995)
- Pizza, birra, faso (1998) aka Pizza, Beer, and Cigarettes (co-directed)
- Historias de Argentina en vivo (2001)
- Okupas (2000)
- Vientos de agua (2006)
- Fribourg International Film Festival: FIPRESCI Prize; Israel Adrián Caetano and Bruno Stagnaro, for a first feature by two young directors who dramatise with force and without sentimentality the predicament of the teenage marginals of Argentina; and Grand Prix, for Pizza, birra, faso; 1998.
- Gramado Film Festival: Golden Kikito; Best Director, Best Film, Best Screenplay, for Pizza, birra, faso; 1998. Shared with Israel Adrián Caetano.
- Toulouse Latin America Film Festival: Grand Prix; for Pizza, birra, faso; 1998. Shared with Israel Adrián Caetano.
- Argentine Film Critics Association Awards: Silver Condor; Best First Film, for Pizza, birra, faso; 1999.
|This biographical article related to film in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a performing arts director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|