|Full name||Bruno Telushi|
|Date of birth||14 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Vlorë, Albania|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 June 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 July 2015
Bruno Telushi (born 14 November 1990 in Vlorë) is an Albanian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Slaven Belupo in the Prva HNL. From 2014 to 2017 he served as the captain of Flamurtari Vlorë, replacing Franc Veliu.
He returned to his hometown club Flamurtari Vlorë in 2011 and was Immediately introduced into the first team, although he was an unused substitute in three of the club's Europa League games at the start of the season. He made his Flamurtari and Albanian Superliga debut on 11 September 2011 against newly promoted side Kamza in a 2–1 win, with Telushi playing the full 90 minutes of the game. Flamurtari finished the season in the fourth place, and since Tirana was the Albanian Cup winner, Flamurtari gained the right to qualify in the Europea League for the next season.
Telushi made his European debut on 5 July 2012 in the first leg of 2012–13 UEFA Europa League's first qualifying round against the Hungarian side Honvéd at home, playing full-90 minutes in a losing effort. He ended his European campaign by playing 73 minutes in the returning leg at Bozsik Stadion, as Flamurtari was eliminated with the aggregate 3–0.
On 10 November 2013, Telushi scored his first career brace in the 11th matchday of Albanian Superliga against Lushnja; he scored the first two goals of his team before was replaced for Oriad Beqiri in the 83th minute, as Flamurtari Vlorë won 4–3 thanks to a Lorenc Shehaj strike in the very last seconds of the match.
On 17 October 2015, Telushi played his 100th league match during the 1–1 away draw against Tirana, playing full-90 minutes at Qemal Stafa Stadium. On 7 November 2015, during the league match against Teuta Durrës at Niko Dovana Stadium, Telushi was red-carded in 81th minute after punching Teuta's defender Silvester Shkalla. Flamurtari lost the match 3–1. Four days later, he was later suspended for 5 matches for his behaviour by the Disciplinary Committee of AFA.
On 17 February of the following year, in the match valid for the returning leg of 2015–16 Albanian Cup quarter-final, Telushi scored the opener against Tirana in the 16th minute in an eventual 2–1 away win. Flamurtari, despite losing 1–0 in the first leg at home, progressed to the semi-final thanks to away goal rule.
During 2016–17 season Telushi played 32 league matches, scoring four times in the process, as the team avoided the relegation by just one point. He also contributed with 5 matches in Albanian Cup, scoring three times, including a brace in the first round against Iliria Fushë-Krujë, as Flamurtari was eliminated in the quarter-finals.
On 10 June 2017, it was reported that Telushi left Flamurtari to purchase a career outside of Albania, asking the club to be released, which was granted. On 13 June 2017, Telushi joined Slaven Belupo of Prva HNL as a free transfer. He was presented the same day where he penned a two-year contract with an option of a further one.
In October 2006, Telushi was called to play for the Albania U17 side in the qualifying round of UEFA European Under-17 Championship. He made his competitive debut with the team on 15 October in a 4–1 away lose to Finland.
Telushi made his debut with Albania U21 side on 6 September 2011 during match against Moldova for the qualifiers of the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship. He appeared as a 33rd-minute substitute for the injured striker Armando Pasha and later scored the fourth goal of the match on the 79th minute in an eventual 4–3 home win. Telushi made his first start in his fourth appearance later on 14 November 2011 in a 2–2 home draw against Portugal, playing for 80 minutes before being replaced by Vasil Shkurtaj. Albania finished the qualifiers in the last position in Group 6 with one win, two draws and five defeats, collecting only five points.
On 11 November 2012, Telushi was called up to the Albania national football team for the first time by the coach Gianni De Biasi ahead of a friendly against the Cameroon. He was an unused substitute in the match which finished in a goalless draw at Stade de Genève.
Style of play
Telushi mainly operates as a central midfielder, but he can play in different positions in midfield. He is a very energetic player, who also possesses an eye for goal due to his accurate striking ability from distance. He is also known for scoring from free kicks and penalties. Telushi has cited his role model as Steven Gerrard.
|Flamurtari Vlorë||2011–12||Albanian Superliga||19||1||12||0||0||0||—||31||1|
|Slaven Belupo||2017–18||Prva HNL||0||0||0||0||—||—||0||0|
- Virtus Entella
- Eccellenza: 2007–08
- Flamurtari Vlorë
- "Telushi gradohet kapiten i vlonjatëve" [Telushi graduated captain of Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 11 November 2014. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Flamurtari vs. Kamza 2 – 1". Soccerway. 11 September 2011. Retrieved 14 October 2011.
- "Summary - Superliga - Albania - Results, fixtures, tables and news". Soccerway. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- Leonard Karaj (6 July 2012). "Humb Flamurtarin, Honvedi i shuan ëndërrën Eto'o" [Flamurtari losses, Honvéd quenches Eto'o's dream] (in Albanian). Panorama.al. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- Leonard Karaj (13 July 2012). "Flamurtari humb edhe në Hungari, shuhet ëndërra Eto'o" [Flamurtari losses even in Hungary, Eto'o's dream is extinguished] (in Albanian). Panorama.al. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Flamurtari-Lushnja rekord Tre gola ne 3 minutat e fundit" [Flamurtari-Lushnja record, three goals in last 3 minutes] (in Albanian). Shqipëria.com. 13 November 2013. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Flamurtari Vlorë vs. Lushnja 4 – 3". Soccerway. 10 November 2013. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Tirana vs. Flamurtari Vlorë 1 – 1". Soccerway. 17 October 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "Teuta gjunjëzon Flamurtarin mes tensionit, super Artur Magani, shënon dopietë" [Teuta knees Flamurtari between tension, super Artur Magani, scores a brace] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 November 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Teuta Durrës vs. Flamurtari Vlorë". Soccerway. 7 November 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Vendimi i Komisionit te Disiplines se FSHF date 11.11.2015" [Decision of Disciplinary Committee of AFA date 11.11.2015] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "VIDEO/ Flamurtari përmbys Tiranën, vlonjatët fitojnë mes tensionit" [VIDEO/ Flamurtari overturns Tirana, wins between tension] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- "VIDEO/ Tirana fiton në Vlorë me Flamurtarin, vendos goli i Malajt" [Tirana wins in Vlora with Flamurtari, Malaj's goal decides] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 24 January 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- Andi Deçka (27 May 2017). "Flamurtari qëndron në Superiore" [Flamurtari stays in Superliga] (in Albanian). Super Sport Albania. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Flamurtari Vlorë vs. Iliria Fushë-Krujë 6 – 0". Soccerway. 4 October 2016. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Kupa e Shqipërise/ Besëlidhja eleminon edhe Flamurtarin, për Skënderbeun nuk ka kompromis" [Albanian Cup/ Besëlidhja eliminated even Flamurtari, for Skënderbeu there is no compromis] (in Albanian). Balkan Web. 15 February 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Ekskluzive / Telushi largohet nga Flamurtari pas 6 vitesh, të hënën firmos në Kroaci" [Exclusive / Telushi leaves Flamurtari after 6 years, on monday signs in Croatia] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 10 June 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Prezantohet Bruno Telushi: Jam i kënaqur që do të provoj një aventurë të re jashtë vendit" [Bruno Telushi presented: I'm happy to try a new adventure outside the country] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 15 February 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Bruno Telushi". UEFA.com. 31 March 2016. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Albania twice come from behind to beat Moldova". UEFA.com. 6 September 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Sadiku double pegs back Portugal". UEFA.com. 14 November 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Qualifying round Group 6". UEFA.com. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Matches of Albania Under-21". UEFA.com. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- Dalip Senka (11 November 2012). "Gati lista anti Kamerun" (in Albanian). Lajme Sport. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Shqipëria barazim pa gola me Kamerunin" (in Albanian). Shqipëria.com. 15 November 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- Ermal Sika (18 November 2013). "Bruno Telushi: Më frymëzon Stiven Zherard. Në verë më kërkoi Kukësi, por dhe Vllaznia" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Albania - B. Telushi - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. 31 December 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Football : Bruno Telushi". Football Database. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "Stats and profile". Scoresway. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
|Flamurtari Vlorë captain