|Elevation||2,904 ft (885 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||802064|
Brusett is an unincorporated community in northwestern Garfield County, Montana, United States. It lies along local roads west of the town of Jordan, the county seat of Garfield County. Its elevation is 2,904 feet (885 m). Although Brusett is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 59318, which opened on 1916-05-29.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 61.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brusett, Montana
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brusett Post Office
- Climate Summary for Brusett, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|