(Redirected from Brusewitz)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brusewitz is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Joachim Wilhelm Friedrich Carl Oscar von Brüsewitz (born August 15, 1891, in Karlsruhe, † February 23, 1966, in Hückeswagen), German podium dancer.
- Axel Brusewitz (9 June 1881 – 27 September 1950), Swedish professor of political science
- Oskar Brüsewitz (May 30, 1929 – 22 August 1976), East German Lutheran pastor
- Ellen Maria Brusewitz (née Holmström, 10 November 1878 – 17 May 1952), Swedish tennis player.
- Alice Brusewitz (née Palmer), New Zealand commercial photographer.
Brüsewitz a municipality in the Northwestern Mecklenburg district
|surname Brusewitz. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|