Brush Creek, Missouri
Brush Creek is an unincorporated community in southern Laclede County, in the U.S. state of Missouri. The community lies four miles southwest of Lebanon and about one mile north of Caffeyville. I-44 passes about one mile to the southeast.
Brush Creek was designated a natural area in November 16, 1984. A post office called Brush Creek was established in 1863, and remained in operation until 1975. The community takes its name from nearby Brush Creek. Brush Creek was designated a natural area on November 16, 1984.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brush Creek, Missouri
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 53, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
- "Laclede County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
- "Brush Creek". MDC Discover Nature. Retrieved 2018-07-26.
|This Laclede County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|