Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brussels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brussels, officially the Brussels-Capital Region, is a region of Belgium which includes the City of Brussels which is the capital of Belgium.
Brussels may also refer to:
- City of Brussels, the largest municipality of the Brussels-Capital Region, and the de jure capital of Belgium
- Archbishopric of Mechelen-Brussels, an archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in Belgium
- Arrondissement of Brussels, a judicial arrondissement and a former administrative arrondissement in the Belgian Province of Brabant
- Arrondissement of Brussels-Periphery, a former administrative arrondissement in the Belgian Province of Brabant
- Arrondissement of Brussels-Capital, the provincial-administrative, judicial and electoral
- Brussels, Illinois
- Brussells, Missouri
- Brussels, Wisconsin, a town
- Brussels (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Brussels sprout, a green, leafy vegetable
- FC Brussels, Belgian professional football club
- List of Wikipedia pages beginning with the title "Brussels"
- SS Brussels, a Great Eastern Railway passenger ferry
- Caroline Hodgson (1851–1908) known as "Madame Brussels", Australian brothel keeper
- Institutions of the European Union, a metonym
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brussels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.