From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brussels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brussels, officially the Brussels-Capital Region, is a region of Belgium which includes the City of Brussels which is the capital of Belgium.
Brussels may also refer to:
- City of Brussels, the largest municipality of the Brussels-Capital Region, and the de jure capital of Belgium
- Archbishopric of Mechelen-Brussels, an archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in Belgium
- Arrondissement of Brussels, a judicial arrondissement and a former administrative arrondissement in the Belgian Province of Brabant
- Arrondissement of Brussels-Periphery, a former administrative arrondissement in the Belgian Province of Brabant
- Arrondissement of Brussels-Capital, the provincial-administrative, judicial and electoral
- Brussels, Illinois
- Brussells, Missouri
- Brussels, Wisconsin, a town
- Brussels (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Brussels sprout, a green, leafy vegetable
- FC Brussels, Belgian professional football club
- List of Wikipedia pages beginning with the title "Brussels"
- SS Brussels, a Great Eastern Railway passenger ferry
- Caroline Hodgson (1851–1908) known as "Madame Brussels", Australian brothel keeper
- Institutions of the European Union, a metonym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brussels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.