Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brutality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brutality or brutal most commonly refers to:
- Violence, physical force unlawfully exercised toward property and/or persons
Brutality or brutal may also refer to:
Other uses in media
- Brutality (film), a 1912 film
- Brutal (album), an album by Brazilian hard rock band Dr. Sin, released in 1995
- Brutality (Mortal Kombat), a finishing move in the video game Mortal Kombat
- Brutalist architecture, an architectural style
- All pages with titles beginning with Brutality
- All pages with titles containing Brutality
- All pages with titles beginning with Brutal
- All pages with titles containing Brutal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brutality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.