|Look up brutality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brutality or brutal most commonly refers to:
- Violence, physical force unlawfully exercised toward property and/or persons
Brutality or brutal may also refer to:
Other uses in media
- Brutality (film), a 1912 film
- Brutal (album), an album by Brazilian hard rock band Dr. Sin, released in 1995
- Brutality (Mortal Kombat), a finishing move in the video game Mortal Kombat
- Brutalist architecture, an architectural style
- Cruel (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Brutality"
- All pages with a title containing Brutality
- All pages beginning with "Brutal"
- All pages with a title containing Brutal
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brutality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.