From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brutality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brutality or brutal commonly refers to:
Brutality or brutal may also refer to:
- Brutality (band), an American death metal band
- Brutality (film), a 1912 film
- Brutality (Mortal Kombat), a finishing move in the video game Mortal Kombat
- Brutalist architecture, an architectural style
- Brutal: Paws of Fury, a video game
- Brütal Legend, a video game
- Brutal (album), an album by Brazilian hard rock band Dr. Sin, released in 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brutality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.