Burk at Comic-Con 2006
|Born||December 30, 1968|
|Occupation||Film producer, television producer|
Bryan Burk (born December 30, 1968) is an American film and television producer.
He is mostly known for producing movies in collaboration with J. J. Abrams, including the Star Trek reboot series, the Mission: Impossible films Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and the TV series Alias, Lost, Fringe, and Person of Interest. His only work outside of producing was co-writing the Fringe episode "There's More Than One of Everything".
After graduating from USC's School of Cinema-Television in 1991, Bryan Burk began his career working with producers Brad Weston at Columbia Pictures, Ned Tanen at Sony Pictures and John Davis at FOX. In 1995, he joined Gerber Pictures, where he developed TNT's Emmy-winning James Dean.
Together with J. J. Abrams, he founded the production company Bad Robot Productions in 2001. As Executive Vice President of the company, Burk serves as executive producer for all of their television and film productions.
|2009||Star Trek||Executive producer|
|Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol||Producer|
|2013||Star Trek Into Darkness||Producer|
|2014||Infinitely Polar Bear||Executive producer|
|2015||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation||Producer|
|Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Producer|
|2016||10 Cloverfield Lane||Producer|||
|Star Trek Beyond||Producer|
|2018||Mission: Impossible 6||Producer||Filming|
|2005||The Catch||executive producer||Pilot|
|2006–2007||What About Brian||executive producer|
|Six Degrees||executive producer|
|2008–2013||Fringe||executive producer, writer|
|2009||Anatomy of Hope||executive producer||Pilot|
|2011–2016||Person of Interest||executive producer|
|2013–2014||Almost Human||executive producer|
|2015||Dead People||executive producer||Pilot|
- "Fall Movie Preview 2015". USC School of Cinematic Arts. Archived from the original on January 25, 2016. Retrieved January 8, 2016.
- "Bryan Burk Bio". Fox Broadcasting Company. Archived from the original on December 16, 2010. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Warner, Tyrone (May 11, 2010). "J.J. Abrams not worried about writer's block on Fringe". CTV. Archived from the original on July 26, 2010. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "On The Set, - Box Office ... Abrams Wraps The Cellar, Tom Hiddleston Finishes I Saw the Light & More". ssninsider.com. December 15, 2014. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Chitwood, Adam (January 14, 2016). "10 Cloverfield Lane Is the Title of J.J. Abrams' Secret Bad Robot Movie". Collider.com. Retrieved January 14, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 31, 2012). "CW Picks Up 3 More Drama Pilots Including JJ Abrams & Mark Schwahn's Shelter". Deadline.com. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 25, 2015). "Andrew J. West To Play The Lead In CW Pilot 'Dead People' From Bad Robot". Deadline.com. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Hulu Original "11.22.63" Premieres Presidents Day 2016". The Futon Critic. October 30, 2015. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Littleton, Cynthia (October 14, 2015). "Showtime Gives Series Pickup to Cameron Crowe-J.J. Abrams Comedy Roadies". Variety. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Gerard, Jeremy (August 9, 2015). "Westworld First Trailer: HBO Teases Series With Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris". Deadline.com. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bryan Burk.|
|This article about a film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|