||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Bryan Burke|
|Date of birth||January 3, 1989|
|Place of birth||Newport Beach, California, United States|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Jacksonville Armada FC|
|2007–2010||San Francisco Dons|
|2007–2010||Orange County Blue Star||29||(4)|
|2012||Los Angeles Blues||19||(3)|
|2015||Louisville City FC||28||(1)|
|2016–||Jacksonville Armada FC||15||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 30, 2016.
After college, he played in the USL Premier Development League for the Kitsap Pumas in 2011, winning the most valuable player award and earning an appearance in the PDL Championship in his first season. After playing for the Orange County Blues in 2012, he went on trial with Sporting Kansas City and the San Jose Earthquakes before signing with Orlando City.
Burke made 15 match appearances in 2013, tallying two goals and four assists. On July 5, 2013 he sustained a season-ending injury against the Charleston Battery. Burke re-signed with Orlando City in 2014 but was released in September, a casualty of the club's transition to Major League Soccer.
- Radcliffe, Jeff (September 16, 2014). "13 Orlando City players released as part of Major League Soccer transition". Bright House Sports Network. Retrieved December 22, 2014.
- "Louisville Inks Defender Bryan Burke". USLSoccer.com.
- "Louisville抯 Burke Named USL Defender of the Year". USLSoccer.com.
- "Armada FC Signs 2015 USL Defender of the Year Bryan Burke".
- "USL Statistical Awards". Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "USL All-League Teams". Retrieved October 28, 2015.
- "Burke USL Defender of the Year". Retrieved October 28, 2015.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|