Bryan High School (Texas)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Travis B Bryan High School|
3450 Campus Drive
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Bryan Independent School District|
|Superintendent||Dr. Christie Whitbeck|
The Bryan Vikings compete in these sports -
- Cross Country
- Swimming and Diving
- Track and Field
- Water Polo
The school has a 6A football program and is the long time rivals with A&M Consolidated High School in College Station. From 2005 to 2013 Bryan lost every football game between the two schools in their annual "Crosstown Showdown." There was a plan for half the students to be sent to James Earl Rudder High School in 2008.
- Rod Bernstine, NFL tight end and running back
- Curtis Dickey, NCAA track and field champion, NFL running back
- Odie Harris, NFL defensive back
- David Konderla, bishop of Tulsa
- Shawn Slocum, football coach
- Cameron Spikes
- Syndric Steptoe, NFL wide receiver
- Ty Warren, NFL defensive end
- Rudy Woods, professional basketball player
- "TRAVIS B BRYAN H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- The Athletics Department
- "Bryan Beats A&M Consolidated In Crosstown Showdown". KBTX-TV. October 11, 2014. Archived from the original on July 2, 2015. Retrieved June 27, 2015.
- "Coach Graham Hires Shawn Slocum To Be Associate Head Coach/Special Teams Coordinator/OLBs". Arizona State University. March 2, 2015. Archived from the original on June 29, 2015. Retrieved June 27, 2015.
- "Syndric Steptoe Sports Festival in Full Swing". KBTX-TV. May 21, 2010. Archived from the original on July 1, 2015. Retrieved June 27, 2015.
- Zwerneman, Brent; Nguyen, Dat (2005). More Tales from Aggieland. Sports Publishing LLC. p. 8. ISBN 9781582619699.
|This article about a school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|