Bryan Independent School District is a public school district based in Bryan, Texas (USA). It also serves the towns Kurten and Wixon Valley and rural areas in northern Brazos County, and a small portion of Robertson County. In 2009 the school district was rated "academically acceptable" by the Texas Education Agency.
- Arthur L. Davila Middle School
- Sam Rayburn Middle School
- Jane Long Middle School
- Stephen F. Austin Middle School - (Formerly Stephen F. Austin High School)
- Bonham Elementary School
- Bowen Elementary School, 2000-01 National Blue Ribbon School
- Mary Branch Elementary School
- Carver Early Childhood School - Pre-K
- Crockett Elementary School
- Fannin Elementary School
- Henderson Elementary School
- Houston Elementary School
- Johnson Elementary School, National Blue Ribbon School in 1998-99  and 2007-2010 
- Anson Jones Elementary School
- Kemp Carver Elementary School-(Formerly E.A. Kemp High School)
- Ben Milam Elementary School
- Harvey Mitchell Elementary School
- Navarro Elementary School
- Robert C. Neal Elementary School
- Sul Ross Elementary School
- ^ "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency.
- ^ "Bryan High School". Bryan Independent School District. Archived from the original on December 30, 2009. Retrieved December 25, 2009.
- ^ a b Blue Ribbon Schools Program, Schools Recognized 1982-1983 Through 1999-2002 (PDF) Archived March 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Microsoft Word - 2007-schools.doc