|Full name||Bryan Meredith|
|Date of birth||August 2, 1989|
|Place of birth||Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Seattle Sounders FC|
|2010||Central Jersey Spartans||9||(0)|
|2011–2012||Seattle Sounders FC||12||(0)|
|2013||New York Cosmos||0||(0)|
|2014–2016||San Jose Earthquakes||0||(0)|
|2017–||Seattle Sounders FC||0||(0)|
|2017||→ Seattle Sounders FC 2 (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:31, 21 October 2017 (UTC).
College and amateur
Meredith attended Monmouth University where he was team captain. During his time at Monmouth, Meredith won awards such as NSCAA/adidas North Atlantic Region First Team, All-Northeast Conference Second Team and 2008 NSCAA/adidas NCAA Division I All-North Atlantic Region Third Team.
On January 14, 2011, Meredith was selected in the second round (29th overall) of the 2011 MLS SuperDraft by Seattle Sounders FC. After a long trial with Seattle, he was released by the club after being beaten to third goalkeeping position by Josh Ford. Meredith signed with USL Premier Development League club Kitsap Pumas where he made 14 league appearances, before being signed again by the Sounders on September 12, 2011 after a season-ending injury to their backup goalkeeper Terry Boss. He made his competitive debut on October 18, 2011 in a 2-1 Sounders loss to Monterrey in the CONCACAF Champions League and his MLS debut as a second half sub for an injured Michael Gspurning in a 2-0 victory over the LA Galaxy. He made his first MLS start three days later with a 1-0 clean sheet against the Philadelphia Union. The Sounders declined to pick up a contract option on Meredith on December 14, 2012.
He was signed to play for the New York Cosmos in their first season in the North American Soccer League but failed to make an appearance. He was then signed by San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer on January 24, 2014.
- Americans Playing Abroad, Soccer Times, as of September 15, 2013. Accessed November 1, 2013. "Bryan Meredith - goalkeeper - IK Brage - Scotch Plains, N.J."
- "Bryan Meredith Bio - GoMuhawks.com—The Official Web site of Monmouth University Athletics". Gomuhawks.com. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Archived from the original on July 27, 2013. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Monmouth goalkeeper Bryan Meredith selected in second round of MLS SuperDraft by Seattle Sounders
- Public, Sounders FC (January 20, 2014). "Sounders sign goalkeeper Meredith - Seattle Sounders Football Club". Soundersfc.com. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Ex-Kitsap Pumas keeper Meredith takes tough loss in his debut with Sounders Archived February 1, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Meredith's roller-coaster journey in Seattle hits new high
- Mayers, Joshua. "Sounders fans vote to retain Adrian Hanauer as team's GM | Sounders". The Seattle Times. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- "Former Pumas goalkeeper lands Swede deal". Kitsap Sun. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Martinez, Dave (September 28, 2013). "Cosmos sign former Sounders keeper Bryan Meredith". Empire of Soccer. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- "Bryan Meredith". Nycosmos.com. July 23, 2013. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- "San Jose Earthquakes shore up defense by signing Brandon Barklage, Shaun Francis, Bryan Meredith". MLSsoccer.com. June 24, 2012. Retrieved January 24, 2014.