Bryant post office
|• Land||19.296 sq mi (49.977 km2)|
|• Water||0.002 sq mi (0.004 km2)|
|Elevation||1,631 ft (497 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||115080|
Bryant covers a land area of 49.977 square miles (129.44 km2) and a water area of 0.004 square miles (0.010 km2).
As of the census of 2010, there were 3,582 people. The population density was 65.9 persons per square mile. The racial makeup of the town was 95.6% White, 0.3% Black, 1.5% American Indian and Alaska Native, and 1.9% from two or more races. 1.3% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
In Bryant the population was spread out with 23.2% under the age of 18 and 15.6% who were 64 years of age or older. Marriage status: 16.9% never married, 67.1% now married, 5.8% widowed, and 10.2% divorced.
- "Bryant". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- *Garoogian, David ed. (2003). Profiles of America: Facts, Figures & Statistics for Every Populated Place in the United States. Second edition. Volume 1. Millerton, NY: Grey House Publishing. ISBN 1-59237-013-6
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "Bryant Elementary". Bryantschool.net. 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "Mountain View Christian Academy". Mvcaschool.com. Archived from the original on 2008-12-17. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- Media related to Bryant, Alabama at Wikimedia Commons