|Elevation||804 ft (245 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||454902|
Bryant is an unincorporated community in northeastern Clinton County, Iowa, United States. It lies along local roads northwest of the city of Clinton, the county seat of Clinton County. Its elevation is 804 feet (245 m). Although Bryant is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 52727, which opened as Ten Mile House on 25 August 1870 and changed its name to Bryant on 15 March 1871.
- "Bryant, Iowa". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 39.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bryant Post Office
- Wolfe, Patrick B. (1911). Wolfe's History of Clinton County, Iowa, Volume 1. B. F. Bowen. p. 257.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 48.
|This article about the geography of Clinton County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|