|Born||Bryant C. Barnhill|
August 11, 1998
Conway, South Carolina
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|8 races run over 3 years|
|Truck no., team||No. 34/33 (Reaume Brothers Racing)|
|Best finish||52nd (2020)|
|First race||2018 Eaton 200 (Gateway)|
|Last race||2020 South Carolina Education Lottery 200 (Darlington)|
|Statistics current as of November 11, 2020.|
Bryant C. Barnhill (born August 11, 1998) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes part-time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, driving the Nos. 34 and 33 Toyota Tundras for Reaume Brothers Racing.
Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
In 2018, Barnhill began his NASCAR career. He was initially scheduled to drive for Mike Harmon Racing at Iowa Speedway, but failed to qualify. He then ran the next race at Gateway Motorsports Park for Jordan Anderson Racing, and finished 31st after running only five laps due to engine problems.
In 2019, he joined Reaume Brothers Racing.
NASCAR K&N Pro Series West
Barnhill participated in the Iowa race in 2017. He drove the No. 34 Chevrolet for Jesse Iwuji and finished 33rd after starting 28th.
CARS Late Model Stock Tour
Barnhill started his racing career in 2015, where he has only ran the Myrtle Beach race both in his debut year and the following year. In 2015, he also attempted to run the first race at Kenly, but did not qualify.
In 2018, Barnhill ran the second race at Myrtle Beach in the No. 17 Chevrolet for his own team. He finished 20th after starting 25th.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series results|
|2018||Mike Harmon Racing||74||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW
|Jordan Anderson Racing||15||Chevy||GTW
|2019||Reaume Brothers Racing||34||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||TEX||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW||GTW
K&N Pro Series West
|NASCAR K&N Pro Series West results|
|2017||Patriot Motorsports Group||34||Chevy||KCR||TUS||IRW||IRW||SPO||OSS||CNS||SON||IOW
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- "Bryant Barnhill set to make his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut at Iowa Speedway". Catchfence.
- Koelle, Christian (June 16, 2018). "Harrison Burton Earns First Career NCWTS Pole at Iowa". Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Rutherford, Kevin (June 21, 2018). "NASCAR 101: Meet the 4 Drivers Making Their Truck Debuts at Gateway". Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Hintz, Kacy (July 8, 2018). "Conway teen making a name for himself in the racing world". Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Anderson, Robert (July 20, 2017). "Conway Race Car Driver Zooms into the National Spotlight". Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- "Bryant Barnhill – 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- "Bryant Barnhill – 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- "Bryant Barnhill – 2020 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved November 11, 2020.
- "Bryant Barnhill – 2017 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Results". Racing-Reference. Retrieved July 22, 2019.
- Bryant Barnhill driver statistics at Racing-Reference