|Born||August 12, 1999|
Scotts Valley, California
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|6 races run over 2 years|
|Best finish||48th (2016)|
|First race||2016 Alpha Energy Solutions 250 (Martinsville)|
|Last race||2017 M&M's 200 (Iowa)|
|Statistics current as of June 23, 2017.|
Bryce Napier (born August 12, 1999) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He has competed in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving for Rick Ware Racing, TJL Motorsports and Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing.
Napier started his racing career with go-karts and then moved up to quarter midgets and minicup cars, eventually winning five California minicup championships. Napier was Stockton 99 Speedway's Rookie of the Year in 2014 while driving a late model.
Camping World Truck Series
Napier debuted in the Truck Series in the 2016 Alpha Energy Solutions 250, starting last in the 32 car field and finishing 23rd, six laps down. He had set the June 18 Iowa 200 at Iowa Speedway as his next race, but did not compete in it. Instead, he signed with Premium Motorsports for the summer race at Bristol Motor Speedway. He returned to Premium's No. 49 truck at Phoenix International Raceway.
Napier returned to Martinsville in 2017, this time with TJL Motorsports. An early oil leak dropped him to last. On June 13, 2017, it was announced that Napier would run four races with Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing, including a race at Talladega Superspeedway after he turned 18. In the first race of the agreement, at Gateway Motorsports Park, Napier crashed in qualifying and had to move to JJC Racing's backup, the No. 0. Napier returned at Iowa, this time in the 10, but dropped out early after running the truck under a start and park operation. He did not attempt a race after that during the 2017 season.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Camping World Truck Series
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series results|
|2016||Rick Ware Racing||1||Chevy||DAY||ATL||MAR
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- "Bryce Napier Career Statistics". Racing-Reference.info. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Scotts Valley racer Bryce Napier, 17, on fast track for success". Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "NAPIER'S 2015 SEASON BEGINS". www.kulwickiddp.com. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- "Speedster at 16". Golden State Newspapers. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- Koelle, Christian (2016-08-16). "The Motorsports News Source: Bryce Napier Special Appearance on Frat House Sports". The Motorsports News Source. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Bryce Napier 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- "TRUCKS: Bryce Napier's oil leak begins rough weekend for #1 in NASCAR". brock.lastcar.info. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Napier to run four races with JJCR". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "TRUCKS: Jennifer Jo Cobb pieces together battered truck, then calls it a night at Gateway". brock.lastcar.info. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Young driver ready to race: Live Oak students rub shoulders with local NASCAR pilot". www.santacruzsentinel.com. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- Bryce Napier driver statistics at Racing-Reference