Bryn Mawr, Minneapolis
Location of Bryn Mawr within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||1.348 sq mi (3.49 km2)|
|• Density||2,000/sq mi (760/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55405, 55416|
Bryn Mawr (pronounced // from Welsh for "big hill") is a neighborhood within the Calhoun-Isles community in Minneapolis. It is located directly west of downtown Minneapolis. The oddly-shaped neighborhood is bound by parkland: Theodore Wirth Park to the north and west, Bassett Creek to the north, Bryn Mawr Meadows to the east, and Cedar Lake Park to the south. Nearby neighborhoods include Harrison to the north, Lowry Hill to the east, and Kenwood and Cedar-Isles-Dean to the south. To the west is the city limit, where the neighborhood borders on the suburbs of Saint Louis Park and Golden Valley. Prior to the 1960s, the neighborhood was home to many workers of the nearby Minneapolis and St. Louis Railway yard. Coordinates: 
- "Bryn-Mawr neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55405, 55416 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Bryn Mawr" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- Bryn Mawr, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Bryn Mawr Elementary
- City of Minneapolis: Bryn Mawr Neighborhood Profile
- Bryn Mawr Neighborhood Association
- Bryn Mawr of Minneapolis Photo Group
|City of Golden Valley, Minnesota
City of St. Louis Park, Minnesota