Brysam Global Partners
|Headquarters||New York, New York, United States|
On February 21, 2008, Brysam acquired a 9.9% interest in Russian bank Vozrozhdenie Bank. Founded in 1991, Vozrozhdenie ranks among the top thirty banks in Russia, with over one million individual accounts. Terms of the investment were not disclosed.
On January 1, 2009, Brysam acquired 18.8% Interest In BCSC, a Colombian financial institution.
- JPMorgan says Lipp to leave company, board
- WILLUMSTAD AND MAGNER ESTABLISH PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM THAT WILL FOCUS ON FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
- Brysam Global Partners to Make US$230 Million Equity Investment in Ixe Grupo Financiero.
- Brysam Global Partners Acquires 9.9% Interest in Vozrozhdenie Bank
- Robert Lipp Joins Brysam Global Partners as a Senior Partner
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|